CaVU Consulting, Inc is seeking a motivated individual to join our Team in the following position: Security and Information Assurance Engineer. This position is in support of our NAVAIR PMA-268 client’s MQ-25A Stingray Program, currently in development. Work will be performed in either San Diego, CA or Patuxent River, MD with approximately 10% travel.
CaVU is a San Diego based Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with a decade long track record of excellent work, as both a prime and sub-contractor, throughout the NAVWAR (formerly SPAWAR) and NAVAIR Enterprises. CaVU’s strongest asset is our Team of excellent performers. Our employees enjoy top tier compensation and fringe packages, as well as a progressive leadership philosophy that recognizes and honors their contributions to CaVU’s excellent reputation. For more about CaVU, please visit us at www.cavuconsultinginc.com
A successful candidate will possess the following skills:
•Ability to troubleshoot complex configuration problems or system issues.
• Plans and assists the implementation and testing of security systems, blueprints the approach to support achieving IATT/ATO.
• Conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments and recommending the appropriate architecture/platform, identifying integration issues and procedures to apply DevOps best practices and methodologies.
• Performing security architecture solution trades, developing requirements for wide area networks (WANs), local area networks (LANs), to include virtualization infrastructure, software defined networks (SDN’s) and network function virtualization (NFV), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices.
• Supports implementation of public key infrastructure (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software adhering to DoD standards.
•Experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Powershell, or Linux scripts or similar products for O/S builds, software installation and configuration.
•Hands-on experience with virtualization tools and cloud computing using VMware products.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge in state of the practice and evolving practices for APT, threat vectors, behavior pattern analytics, system integrity, boundary protection, end-point management, monitoring, metrics and 365-degree situational awareness.
• Evolves security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; validate the implementation and testing of advanced STIG guidelines; evaluating and implementing enhancements. Verifies security systems by assisting lab administrators in the development of test scripts.
• Has applied SecDevOps or is actively working toward evolving knowledge and skills.
• 3 years of experience generating DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages.
• 5 years of experience providing Cybersecurity (IT security) support with IT hardware, software, networks/security system, or management services with IT hardware, software, networks/security system.
• 3 years of experience with applying DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIGs) and Security Recommendation Guides (SRG).
• 2 years of experience installing and updating Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) tool.
• 2 years of experience implementing DevOps for system automation, configuration, or auditing.
• The contractors assigned to PWS sections 3.1.1 to 3.1.2 must have a minimum Cyber Security Workforce (CSWF) Certification of IAT level-2 IAW DoD 8570.01-M and SECNAV M-5239.2 containing:
1. IA certification in Security+ CE or higher (i.e. CASP, CISSP, etc.)
2. The following Operating Environment Certifications are required:
a. Certification in Unix/Linux, can be one of the following:
i. Linux+ (LX0-103 and LX0-104).
ii. Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
b. Certification in Networks, can be one of the following:
i. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
ii. Brocade Certified Network Engineer (BCNE)
iii. Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP)
iv. VMware NSX
c. Certification in Windows (Win-7=70-680 or Win-10=70-697) and either (i) or (ii):
i. Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410 or equivalent) and Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411 or equivalent).
ii. Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuring (70-640 or equivalent) and Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuring (70-642 or equivalent).
•Must have a current SECRET level security clearance.
If you are interested in knowing more, please send your resume to HR@cavuconsultinginc.com.